Flexible Oil Reservoir Heating Pads, Filter Heaters and Battery Warmers
Start Your Engine In The Coldest Temperatures
Our Heaters are thin, flexible heating pads that are attached to the outside of
an oil sump or fluid reservoir, a hydraulic tank for example.
The heaters have a special “hi-tech” adhesive on one side.
Once installed, the heater will never fall off.
• No hoses to cut • No frost plugs to remove • No loss of antifreeze
Heaters are supplied with everything required for a complete installation.
No special tools or skills are required.
▪ BONDS to Oil Sump or Fluid Reservoir
▪ RAISES Oil Temperature to Operating Levels
▪ IMMEDIATE Oil Pressure Throughout Engine
▪ IMPROVES Crankability
▪ EXTEND Starter Motor Life
▪ REDUCES Cold Start Wear
▪ WARMS Important Internal Parts
▪ REDUCES System Warm-up Time
▪ NO Maintenance
▪ IDEAL for Hydraulic Tanks
▪ WILL NOT Burn Out Like Immersion Oil Sump Heaters
▪ 240 & 120 volt a.c. and now 12 volt d.c.
▪ RAISES Oil Temperature from 40°C to +70°C in 1.5 hours
REMEMBER... HEAT RISES
International Diesel Group Inc. www.engineheaters.co.uk Tel / Fax: +44-870-8200080 © 2014 International Diesel Group Inc.